Overseas Property Insurance
We have developed this website to provide you with all the necessary information you may require regarding Overseas Home Insurance and you will be able to obtain instant online quotes and cover.
Our policy provides one of the widest covers available in the market and will cover you whether you require Overseas Home Insurance for your permanent home or Overseas Holiday Home Insurance for family use or lets to holidaymakers.
In addition to the standard home insurance perils we also provide the following covers with all our Overseas Home Insurance policies:-
- Accidental Damage to fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground services
- Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation
- Trace and Access Cover
- Electrical Power Surge Cover
- Solar Panels Covered
- Up to £1,000,000 Legal Liability to the public Cover
- Emergency Travel Expenses
- Index Linking
You can also extend your Overseas Property Insurance to provide cover for:-
- Accidental Damage to Buildings
- Accidental Damage to Contents
- Freezer Contents
- Additional Money and Credit Cards
- Pedal Cycles while away from the home
- Loss of Electrical Supply Sold Back to the Grid
- Valuables and Personal Possessions while away from the home
Should you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us or your insurance agent. In this website you will be able to:-
- Obtain an Instant Online Quote
- Obtain Instant Online Cover
- Retrieve and Amend your Quotes
- Make an Amendment to your policy
- Renew your Policy
- View and Download a Summary of Cover or a Policy Wording
- Make a Secure Online Payment
- Make a Claim Online, using our fast Online Claims Service
Overseas Home Insurance is our business, so let us take care of your individual needs.
Lloyd's is proposing to transfer certain EEA insurance policies to Lloyd's Brussels. The proposed transfer will not change terms and conditions of any policy, except that Lloyd's Brussels will become the insurer and Data Controller in respect of the transferred policies. Further information about the proposal (including whether it could affect your pre-transfer position), which policies are transferring, your rights and what you need to do can be found at lloyds.com/brexittransfer.